Sometimes we do not know why we are not able to achieve a better health, peaceful mind, a loving relationship, trustworthy friends, helpful colleagues and satisfaction. The following are the affirmations that Louise Hay has given to create a better life. The first part is "If you believe" and the second part just beneath it is "then you must affirm". I express my deep gratitude and love to her for sharing this treasure with us.
1. I can't stop buying things.
1. I am willing to create new thoughts about myself and my life.
2. I need my drugs/tranquilizers/sleeping pills/poppers.
2. I relax into the flow of life and let life provide all that I need easily and comfortably.
3. Drinking makes me popular and gives me acceptance in society.
3. I radiate acceptance and I am deeply loved by others.
4. Having lots of sex helps me to escape.
4. I have the power, strength, and knowledge to handle everything in my life.
5. I can't stop eating.
5. Love surrounds me and protects me and nourishes me.
6. Smoking cigarettes reduces my stress.
6. I release my stress with ease.
7. I can't get away from abusive relationships.
7. I am powerful and capable. I love and appreciate all of myself.
8. I want to feel better now
8. I am at peace.